Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LOLSpath


I have to say, I'm surprised that Spathiphyllum would be the plant that I would choose for this project. Or that it would choose me. Whatever. I suspect the ultimate reason is that "cat" and "spath" share a vowel sound, so the progression from LOLcat to LOLSpath seemed more natural.

I'm not saying it's meaningful or important, just that it's surprising to me.

-

As with previous LOLSpath posts, confused persons are invited to look elsewhere on line for an explanation. A new page I'm recommending is here, though this, which I was recommending previously, should also more or less work.


1 comment:

Mary M K said...

HAhahahahahaa from title to legal disclaimer.

I strayed into this site looking to know if Alternanthera Purple Knight leaves
can be cooked and eaten because I have heard that they are edible.
Sadly, I am none the wiser about that.
But thanks for the laughs!