Thursday, July 10, 2008

Iowa City Graffiti (naughty language)

Since I stayed out of the emergency room yesterday, I guess we can try to return to normal, or something kind of like normal. I'll be meeting with my boss at some point today, to discuss whether there's anything that can actually be done re: the heat exhaustion thing, which might allow me to keep my job. I have my doubts, but I'm still trying not to think about it much, and mostly I'm succeeding.

Meanwhile, we have graffiti. I don't anticipate this becoming a regular feature, but I saw this one a while back and thought, what the hell? And I have, semi-recently, posted a sort of graffiti picture from Cedar Rapids ("WE HOPE OUR LOSS GIVES U SCENIC PLEASURE") So why not.

No clue what it might mean, but it's interesting to me that this was an important enough thought to somebody that they took the time to write it on a wall. Somebody's to-do list?



A more plant-related post will follow shortly.


1 comment:

themanicgardener said...

Definitely a to-do list. Some movie should use this as the kid's come-back line when he gets challenged by a teacher who finds "eat shit" on a piece of paper in the kid's possession: "That's my to-do list."
--Kate