Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday morning Sheba and/or Nina picture

Road-tripping today. Mom bought a bunch of the Ball potting mix I like for me, when it went on clearance at her grocery store, and that was a couple weeks ago. Not only has the potting mix been sitting in the family van ever since, but I actually am out of soil at the moment, so it works out for everybody if we go pick it up today.

So I'll be around, eventually, just maybe not so much this afternoon.


We're probably bringing Sheba with us (this hadn't been definitely decided at the time I was writing the post), even though long car trips wear her out. This picture is from Sept. 3, when we visited a nearby greenhouse for the first time and then for some reason went grocery-shopping. She did really well, but clearly by this point she'd had too much fun.


4 comments:

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

What a cute photo of Sheba; she looks like she's had enough for the day.

Liza said...

I love win-win roadtrips. Have fun!

garden groans said...

Sheba is so lovely. I wish my Madam Lasagna would settle in the car. She likes the arriving, but hates the getting to...a real diva. Sheba looks like she enjoys the journey as well as the nap!

Na

CelticRose said...

Awww...she's all tuckered out.