Monday, April 30, 2012

Selling and Trading

Okay. Well. The sell-trade post is completed at long last, and can be found via the link just underneath the header above ("Plants for Sale 2012") or you can just click here. The post should explain how the whole thing works, which plants are available, how they've behaved for me, which plants might be available later, and just about anything else you could possibly want to know; however, it is quite long, so before you start reading you should probably pack a light meal and some water, and wear something layered.

Syngonium wendlandii, 4" pot. $5.00 plus shipping.

If the last couple years are any indication, I am about to become very busy packing boxes and e-mailing people, so PATSP may not get back to full speed for a month or so, but I'll do my best.


4 comments:

Diana said...

In my experience the Plectranthus ambonicus 'varigated' will tolerate temperatures down to freezing. I pot some up for growing outdoors during the summer - the plants are kept in moderate to full shade - they remain more compact than when grown indoors and may develop a "sunburn" - a tinge of pink. I bring one inside for the winter when the first frost warning occurs in the fall.

Now I have to go through your list and figure out what I want (one of these, and one of those, and..)

Long Haired Lady Rider said...

WELL over 300 plants here, nearing 350... NOT looking, NOT looking, NOT looking at the PFS post... NOT looking... Well maybe I'll just take a peek...

Anonymous said...

Careful if you do! He puts up such pretty pictures and uses such pretty words... I'm starting to think MrSubjunctive is a male siren. *goes of to see if male sirens exist and if they have an aversion to avocados*

mr_subjunctive said...

Anonymous:

In fairness, only some of the words and pictures are pretty. The other words are like "prone to fungus," "a little angry with me," and "messy habit."

Diana:

I did see your comment, and intend to edit the Plectranthus amboinicus section accordingly, but I've spend most of my waking time in the last two days trying to keep up with the e-mails coming in (and mostly failing), so I haven't had a chance. Hopefully, anybody who needs to know will see the comment on their own.